NOW OFFERING FREE & CONVENIENT GUIDED VIDEO SURVEYS
Our #1 priority at Around Town Movers is your safety and the safety of our consultants and crews. Here is some information about what we are doing to ensure everyone’s well-being during these strange days:
- We are open. Moving, storage and warehouse distribution has been
deemed as “essential services”.
- If for some reason our “essential services” status changes, we will promptly notify you with the next best options.
- We are still performing in-home surveys. We will not come to your home if our consultant has any symptoms or illness. We request that you contact us if you have any symptoms or illness. Although we prefer to interact with you directly, we do offer a virtual guided video-survey option. The guided survey can be scheduled at your convenience and we can provide you our proposal electronically.
Our Commitment To You
- We will not knowingly send a sick person to your home. All employees who exhibit any symptoms of illness whatsoever are asked to stay at home and see a doctor.
- We send masks and gloves with our movers and estimators, as available.
- We encourage all of our team member to maintain a safe social distance.
Here’s What We Ask of You:
- Please notify us if you or anyone in your household is sick.
- Please make sure all lights in your home are turned on so we won’t
have to touch any of the switches.
- Please clean any surfaces that our team may come in contact with in
your home as well as furnishings.
- Please provide our team with restroom access to a sink, soap, paper towels at both your loading and delivery addresses.
Your move is important to us and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that
this is a smooth transition for you during these trying times.
Lauren LeMay, President
Around Town Movers