Commercial moving is a tremendous undertaking, so you need to work with a qualified mover. Around Town Movers has decades of experience, allowing us to provide you with a fast, secure, and damage-free commercial move. Our aim is to over-protect your furniture, belongings, technology, and equipment. We’ll also protect each work location. Here are five of the steps we take.
1. We Use Rolling Gondolas – As expert movers in Arlington, VA, we understand the value of keeping your technology safe and secure. That’s why we’ll carefully place your computers and pad them in our large rolling gondolas or in our large commercial bins. To minimize the risk of disruption and mishandling, we’ll shrink wrap each gondola. This ensures that we’ll handle them only once and that they are secure.
2. We Protect Your Items – We will also shrink-wrap all the necessary items and use all the required cardboard and cloth padding. We’re a full service moving company in Arlington, VA, so we include all these supplies in our rates.
3. We Protect Your Carpet – We know how much moving objects can disrupt your carpet floor. That’s why we always use Plastic Shield carpet floor protection to create a walkway for our dollies and movers. This has no additional charge.
4. We Protect Your Walls – We’re the leading local movers in Sterling, VA, because we pay attention to every detail. We’ll protect all of the walls leading in and out of the office. We’ll also use corrugated cardboard to protect both your wells and your doorjambs.
5. We Protect Your Floor – We’ll also protect all your building walkways to and from your loading dock. We’ll use protective masonite floor boarding. This is a highly durable and thin board that we’ll section together to form a path for our dollies and other equipment.
We’ll provide you with full support before, during, and after your commercial move. We’ll also give you a complete and accurate estimate, complete the move within the timeframe and budget, and minimize your business downtime. When you work with us, you’ll also have constant access and contact with our customer support vehicle, so we can address your concerns. Give us a call to learn more about our commercial moving services or to get a free estimate.